Tuesday, June 28, 2022

Rich Dad Poor Dad Seminar Reviews

It is most likely that you've heard of Robert Kiyosaki, the author of Rich Dad Poor Dad, if you should be an entrepreneur.

Huge numbers of people around the world have already been inspired because of it to consider differently about money and how they are able to build an income.

In addition to this, I was impressed when I noticed several years ago that Rich Dad Education was offering a free 2-hour workshop within my area.

However, the outcome was completely different from that which was expected.

The goal of this informative article is to generally share my experiences from the Rich Dad Free Seminar with you, so that you will understand what you may anticipate starting the seminar.

To tell the truth, if I'd known this before I went, I might not have gone. But allow me to let you know what I have seen, and you are able to go for yourself, but at the least you will prepare yourself if you go.

What is Rich Dad Poor Dad Seminar?

I have seen free seminars before, but that one seemed to take items to a complete new level. The sales pitch lasted 2 hours and was perfectly planned. Even though I'm usually so conscious of such things, I felt like I have been brainwashed after.

My estimation is that these guys were masters at manipulating people and keeping them to express yes without thinking.

Firstly, Robert Kiyosaki wasn't present at the event. This information can also be explained to attendees prior to attending, so I knew this. I did so expect, however, to locate someone who would be able to inspire me greatly.

However, they placed on a show that was both clever and perfectly planned, with the only real purpose of getting you to get a 3-day seminar.

Although some interesting points were raised there, it was mostly a sales show. Nevertheless, it was entertaining and there clearly was action where people ran to obtain free gifts, etc., that you did not necessarily notice.

My pride doesn't allow me to hide the truth that I did so wind up investing in a 3-day seminar, because I thought it would be a fantastic supply of inspiration for me.

Because I thought I possibly could find out about Kiyosaki's approach to business at a seminar, and I thought I possibly could apply this to my own personal online business. However, I fell for the pushy sales tactics and was caught off guard.

I wound up spending $500 on the 3-day seminar I bought, which isn't a bad price for three full days of inspiration if you get it right. However, even after registering for something I thought was reasonable, I felt something was amiss.

Is Rich Dad Poor Dad Seminar Worth It?

The three-day Rich Dad Poor Dad seminar has limited value when you yourself have $90,000 lying around. If you're considering being a real estate investor, the mentorship program can also be useful.

Getting investment knowledge from the three-day course is valuable, however the free one-hour workshop offers many nuggets of wisdom and can serve as a good launching point.

Conclusion

Rich Dad, Poor Dad is an extraordinary book, in the literal sense. I cannot fully express simply how much this book transformed my vision of money and most especially my perception of wealth.

Before I read Rich Dad,Poor Dad, section of me was convinced that all “rich people” were born that way. That you needed to own money to obtain rich and that the only solution was to join the rat race, although that is not what I called it at the time.

Nowadays, I'm firmly convinced that you could discover ways to become rich and that financial freedom is a reasonable goal if you move towards it methodically and patiently.

I are becoming a true investor, in Kiyosaki's sense of the term and even when my assets do not yet make enough for me personally to call home on. I'm quite hopeful that this will be the case within 5 to 10 years. In any case, I will do it one day https://ggmoneyonline.com/rich-dad-poor-dad-seminar/!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rich Dad Poor Dad Seminar Reviews

It is most likely that you've heard of Robert Kiyosaki, the author of Rich Dad Poor Dad, if you should be an entrepreneur. Huge numbers ...